We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The first ever Livelock Editing Contest took place from August 30 through September 30.
The contest has now ended, the winners are:
How to Enter
Any person who submits edits to the Livelock Wiki while logged in during the contest period (August 30, 2016 through September 30, 2016) will be considered to have entered the contest. The Wiki Team will then consider each user's personal contributions to determine three (3) winners. General rules listed below:
- All edits must be made while logged in
- Edits will only count if they make some kind of real contribution to the wiki
- Winners will be chosen not only by the quantity of edits, but also edit quality
Three chosen contributors with the most worthwhile contributions will each receive:
- Two digital PC copies of Livelock for friends
- A $25 Steam Cash Card
- The achievement "Wiki Editing Contest Winner" on Gamepedia
Winners will be announced shortly after the contest ends and contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account.
New to Wiki Editing?
To view wiki editing tutorials and tips for beginners, you can check out the Gamepedia Help Wiki.
Not Sure Where to Start?
You can help improve the wiki by:
- Fixing spelling or grammatical errors on existing pages
- Uploading and adding images to existing pages
- Creating new pages for in-game content
- Contributing useful information to existing pages
- Adding game guides and strategy pages
- Translating the Official Wiki into another language - If you're interested in translating the Livelock Wiki, you can review our Translation Guidelines here. If you have additional questions about translation, please visit the Gamepedia Support Portal.